The beautiful Ithaca waterfalls were the backdrop for many of these photos.

My gorgeous little sister is now married! She joined the wonderful Donovan family on August 1st. It was the perfect idyllic summer day. The mass was beautiful (and emotional) and the reception included seasonal cuisine and lots of dancing. We are all very happy for Rebecca and Jim!


I love my sisters! (this is taken by Cayuga Lake, which surrounds Ithaca)
My gorgeous little sister is now married! She joined the wonderful Donovan family on August 1st. It was the perfect idyllic summer day. The mass was beautiful (and emotional) and the reception included seasonal cuisine and lots of dancing. We are all very happy for Rebecca and Jim!
I love my sisters! (this is taken by Cayuga Lake, which surrounds Ithaca)
These gorgeous photos were taken by Pano K. (Aunt Maria's boyfriend). At the wedding, there was a wedding crasher who got really drunk and left a present from the dollar store. He proudly told everyone that he didn't know the bride or groom. He told one of Jim's relatives that he thought the bride was hot and that he was at the wedding to meet girls. He also was quite rude to me at the end of the night since he kept insisting that he could help me throw out garbage bags, which I explained to him were full of dirty linens and NOT trash. He insisted a couple of times and thought I was being rude when I said they couldn't be thrown away. Needless to say he was a little out of it...looking back it was pretty funny and will be one of the memories to laugh about!
Congratulations Rebecca and Jim we love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment