Monday, March 22, 2010

Our new home

34 Hyledge Drive in Amherst, NY will soon be our new home. The closing is April 1st (hopefully we're not fools!)and we're planning to move the third weekend in April. We want to give ourselves some time to paint, clean the carpets and do some minor repairs before we move in.

We love so many attributes of this house. We love its brick exterior, the awning over the front porch, the fenced in backyard, the large windows in the front, the glass doorknobs, the hardwood floors and the basesment with lots of promise. I'm excited to have walls I can paint, rooms I can decorate and a little more room for us to sprawl out in.

Let us know if you'd like to lend us a hand when we move on Saturday April 17th!

6 comments:

kristenita said...

woohoo!! I love it. it's so cute. I can't wait to see the inside. we will totally help. I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
congrats.

The Future Librarian said...

Congrats!! It looks adorable!! Let's hope April Fools Day is kind!

brentandkashann said...

You are gonna love it!
We would love to help. Babysitting, moving furniture, Whatever. Unless we are out of town on the job hunt. . but I am marking my calendar.

Maria said...

so wish i could be there to help. can't wait to see it. i know you will make it a beautiful home as you've already done with your small apartments. :) love you.

Unknown said...

It is so adorable - the kind of home I like, I love bricks and fenced in yards. It makes me think of Thomas Kinkade - sort of. I know you will make an incredibly loving home. Wish I could help.

Rachel and Tyler said...

We want to help!!!