Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rebecca's baby shower

 I can't believe in a little over two months my little sister is going to have a baby! Wow! It was great seeing both sisters this past weekend. 
 Mom and Aunt Kristen. 
 The adorable monkey cake! The other food on the menu, included a green salad with many toppings, assorted fruit, zucchini and blueberry breads, cheese and crackers and a champagne punch. 
 Mrs. Corina and Theo. Theo didn't sleep most of the day, there was too much excitement going on.  Mrs. Corina was a great help and went for a long walk with us after the shower.
 Rebecca opening her gifts. She got some great items!
 It was wonderful to see Omi and Opa. This is the best group shot I could get!
We have a truly wonderful family!
p.s. This same weekend was also Gianna's baptism, I'll post about that on another day. It was a jam packed weekend.

No comments: