We had a wonderful Memorial Day in Ithaca. The boys made flags. The one that Raphael is holding Poppy brought to Grandpa Tony's grave later in the week.
The boys enjoyed lots of time in the son.
Theo and Daddy.
| Attempting a picture with the boys. |
Theo and Grandma before church.
Aunt Kristen came over Sunday afternoon. Raphael enjoyed playing outside with Aunt Kristen.
On Sunday afternoon we had a picnic with Grandma and Poppa and Grandma and Poppy. It was a fun night. We missed the rest of the family.
Here are some Memorial Day decorations.
I brought a bouquet of flowers from the Hyledge Drive garden.
Poppa and Poppy deep in conversation.
Oh boys!
We celebrated an early birthday for Raphael. I made a strawberry shortcake chiffon cake, as featured in this month's "Martha Stewart Living" magazine. I love how patriotic this picture looks.
Blowing out his three candles.
Grandma and the boys.
| As you can see Raphael enjoyed the cake! |
1 comment:
I love that you're so patriotic and you are teaching the children to be..we had a lovely evening with everyone
Post a Comment