This is how I found the boys playing with my kitchen utensils one morning.
Gotta love this face.
Kinda cool...(Jacob made his name out of clay).
Some fall/Halloween decorations.
Some leaves we pressed and hung up on the mirror.
Fun ghosts made from the boys' painted feet!
Fun skeletons made of q-tips.
Jacob experimenting with magnets, one of our science units.
Learning to rake leaves.
I've been waiting for the boys to help out with chores!
We went to an awesome consignment sale and picked up this fun hat for Theo! Oh and at his fifteen month appointment he weighed in at 21 lbs 14 oz.
This little man has given us a run for our money lately, but he sure is cute!
p.s. Next week we make our annual trip to the pumpkin patch...stay tuned!
p.s. Next week we make our annual trip to the pumpkin patch...stay tuned!
3 comments:
The picture of the boys on the couch with the kitchen utensils says it all. I just laughed and laughed - they certainly are typical little boys.
The fall can be a fun time of year!
Love,
Mom/Grandma
relate to the pic of the boys on the couch!(deja vu)I love those art projects..so cute
You are always so creative! The picture with Theo in the hat is so cute! Have fun at the pumpkin patch! xoxo
Post a Comment