Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting ready to move.

Not much new has been going on around here lately. I've started to pack and get rid of clothes, books, toys etc. which feels good. On the moving front, we're hoping to move in April.

To ward away the winter blahs we've been trying to go on walks, when it isn't too cold and we've been inventive with creating new ways of playing (using boxes, bags, dress-up, etc.). Next week is Jay's spring break so we're going to spend some time in Ithaca and Skaneateles. It'll be good to get out of our apartment (lately the walls seem to be caving in and the rooms look smaller...maybe it's only me going crazy).
Jay, when he was feeling under the weather, with a happy Jacob (sorry Jay for posting this picture!)

Playing with hats!

Jacob holding up his Valentine's Day card from Daddy.

Raphael loved being carried in the green Tango bag.

Jacob had to try the bag out too of course.

Raphael, our handsome little man.

Look at that smile! His two bottom teeth are now showing and another one on top (not an incisor, however, which is a little strange).

1 comment:

kristenita said...

OK, I really want to eat raphael. he is SO STINKING CUTE! that last picture is adorable.

I'm terrible at checking your blog! I keep forgetting you went private... sorry!!

I'm so excited for you guys to get your house. I can't wait to see it & let us know how we can help with your move!